Thursday, July 1, 2010

Only One Month Left to AHRMM10

Hi Everyone,
Can you believe it’s only another month until this year’s AHRMM conference? If you haven’t already registered, you can do so by going to the website: http://www.ahrmm.org/ahrmm_app/conference/annualconf10/index.jsp

I’m especially looking forward to going to Denver – it has one of the best downtowns in America. The great public transportation makes it easy to maneuver around the city.

If you’re new to AHRMM this year, I want to point out that there is a First-Time Attendee & New Member Orientation session from 5-6pm on Sunday, August 1. Since I actually missed it last year, I may try to attend myself this year.

One of the great things about networking at AHRMM is that it draws hospitals providers, suppliers of all stripes, and GPOs. We all share a common goal to improve the quality of care in the most efficient way possible. I’m looking forward to meeting some new folks as well as catching up with some old colleagues.

See you soon!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment