Monday, July 26, 2010

One week to go!

Looking forward to the start of AHRMM next Sunday, August 1. I learned the hard way that you need to book your hotel well in advance – the first two hotels were already booked, but the folks at AHRMM were able to secure a 3rd hotel within a block of the conference.

Good luck to the golfers who will be participating in the golf tournament in Littleton!

Also, many of you are arriving early to catch the CMRP Overview from 8:30-12:30. I understand that this course is very helpful. For those of you that already have your CMRP, of course you can earn CEU credits toward your certification renewal throughout the conference.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I arrive on time this year, as I was delayed a full day last year due to mechanical issues on my flight.

See you in Denver!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment