Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Having a Great Time in Boston

With the first day of AHRMM completed, I have to say that Boston is a great town for this conference. The eclectic mix of people, sights, and architecture permeate this city in a way that, strangely, seems to reflect the varied backgrounds, occupations, and home bases of the attendees.

My personal highlight of the day yesterday was hearing Joe Tye talk about designing a cultural blueprint for your department. He is a truly gifted speaker, with a topic that is both salient and timely, and after hearing him speak, I have set a personal goal to spend at least one hour every week planning the invisible architecture of my department, and I would like to challenge all of my AHRMM colleagues to do the same.

That’s all for now; I am looking forward to day two.

Jon Reiners, CMRP

No comments:

Post a Comment