Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AHRMM10

Just want to say what an excellent conference this was before I head off to my last Learning Lab. The Learning Lab presenters have been engaging, have provided excellent succinct slides and have opened the doors to new ways of doing what we have been doing all along - provide quality support to our patients and clinicians.

Dr. Nick Sears really summarized and provided the impetus for us to become key resources as healthcare reform impacts us all.

As the future chair for the AHRMM Conference Education committee, I can promise you more excellent content to come. The conference Education Committee has been listening and looks forward to hearing what you liked and what you want more of.

In the spirit of that Attitude of Gratitude, I thank my fellow Board Members, friends, acquaintances, and peers for your collegial spirit and making this conference so memorable in so many ways.

Kathi J Pressley, AHRMM Board Member

No comments:

Post a Comment