Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AHRMM10/August 3 & 4

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the fantastic weather here in Denver because at home for me in Texas-it is 105!

I really enjoyed the supplier exhibition earlier this week, as it gave me a chance to speak with some people my facility is working with. Of course I saw some familiar faces along the way and made some new friends.

I also found the sessions to be informative - I think AHRMM does a good job at selecting a variety of topics so everyone within healthcare supply chain can find something useful.

The closing speaker did a great job of speaking objectively about healthcare reform and how it relates to our side of the industry.

Anyway - that is it for now. Safe travels and look forward to seeing you in Boston in 2011!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment