Monday, July 27, 2009

AHRMM09 - Monday, July 20, 2009

Wow- I hope everyone had as an eventful day as myself. After finally arriving to the hotel at noon, I quickly proceeded to check-in and attend the supplier exhibition.

It was great catching up with some old colleagues and supply partners. The exhibition was impressive and it was a great mix of providers, suppliers, and GPOs. Lunch was also appreciated after rushing from the airport.

While I missed the opening speaker, the feedback was that Ross Shafer did an outstanding job. I did attend some of the educational sessions and they were both standing-room only. This tells me that the topics are very relevant to what's going on in supply chain.

Tonight several of the exhibitors will be hosting receptions and dinners, which I hope you can attend. (I will be with my UHC colleagues and some our members)

So far it looks like this year's AHRMM is off to a great start-looking forward to the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment