Monday, July 6, 2009

Introducing Danny Claus

Greetings fellow AHRMM09 attendees!

I wanted to first introduce myself — my name is Danny Claus, and I am from Dallas, TX. I currently work for University HealthSystem Consortium (UHC) in a consultative role onsite at Parkland Hospital. My primary job goal is to identify and help implement non-salary cost reduction.

I’ve been working in healthcare supply chain for almost 9 years in various capacities between Novation, VHA, and now UHC. I received my CMRP certification in 2008.

I am looking forward to attending my first AHRMM conference this year and hope to meet other supply chain professionals, as well as catch up with old friends & coworkers. I will be writing about my experiences on the AHRMM blog so please check back.

In addition to networking, I am eager to attend several of the educational tracks that AHRMM offers to expand my supply chain background. I have included AHRMM in my professional development plan, and would also like to get involved with my local chapter.

I hope everyone enjoys a great conference – see you in sunny Florida!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with this Danny and Kathi, it is good to see that AHRMM is jumping into the blogsphere. Hope this works well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Danny, it's good to see that you are still doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danny and Kathi

    Look forward to meeting you at AHRMM.

    ReplyDelete