Monday, July 27, 2009

AHRMM09 - Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As I prepare for my trip home, I wanted to say what a great conference this was for me as a first-time attendee. One of the last sessions I attended was 'More Best Practices in Materials Management', which really outlined some of the high points for a successful supply chain strategy.

Since this was my first time, I could not gauge what the attendance level was compared to previous years. I am guessing that there may have been a few less attendees after conversations with my peers. I think one of the successes of AHRMM is that the networking and education offered is easily applied into our daily jobs, which really makes the entire span of healthcare a better place. I am glad that the things I've learned and continue to learn in this setting allow me to have a direct impact at my job.

I wanted to say thanks to all of the sponsors, exhibitors, facilitators, and other attendees - everyone working together made this experience worthy of our time. And a special thanks to Tracey Heusner, who let me gab continuously the last few days!

I wish everyone good luck and safe travels - see you next year in Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment