Monday, July 27, 2009

AHRMM09 - Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 4: Yes, it was worth the humidity, the exercise running back and forth and all the words exchanged with vendors, cultivating new friendships and renewing relationships put on hold by distance and business. The highlight of the Buccaneer Bash was definitely the people and the dancing – I think we have an opportunity on the gastronomic side :)

This morning I made new acquaintances while doing my final presentation of the conference. Thanks to all who attended for the comments and insights; it’s nice to know there are others having similar challenges. My final Learning Lab was on the Zen Commute; I saw several many folks I knew including at least five AHRMM Board members listening how to become more mindful and more aware of our paying attention in our daily lives.

AfterBurn – what a great choice for a Closing Session; it was high energy, had concepts that could be readily incorporated into any culture and sent off on our way.

Thank you to all the folks that came up and addressed themselves to me, thank you to new friends, apologies to friends I couldn’t spend more time with but that’s what conferences are all about. Missions accomplished – networking, education, fun and laughter….see you next year in Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment