Monday, July 27, 2009

AHRMM09 - Tuesday, July 21, 2009

After a full day of supplier exhibit, I noticed the traffic was down a bit as I was working the UHC booth over the lunch hour. I think most folks probably got around to meeting with their suppliers on Monday. I did like the setup for the supplier exhibition because I got to exchange some business cards, and then talk to many reps either at the hotel bar or at the Buccaneer Bash.

Speaking of the Bash, I was happy to see a large turnout. I really didn’t know what to expect since this was my first conference. I was not able to stay for long as my group had dinner reservations, but everyone seemed to be having a good time.

I caught a couple of the morning sessions at the convention center, but took a break in the afternoon to exercise, and catch up on email. I think most of us can relate to full mailbox!
Only half a day left on Wednesday and then it’s back to the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment